Why Join TMA?
The benefits of membership in the Turnaround Management Association are invaluable. With 49 chapters worldwide, including 31 in North America, TMA offers countless opportunities to develop your practice and career at the local, national and international level. Learn the latest industry news and trends at our international and regional education programs and conferences, and participate in networking opportunities with fellow colleagues and new business contacts in the industry.
The Next Generation of TMA
Understanding the challenges faced by those in the early stages of their career, TMA has recently launched the Young Professional membership discount. Developed to help introduce young professionals to the benefits of TMA membership, the program offers new members, ages 35 and under, a special introductory rate of $150 per year, for up to two years. Learn more about NextGen.
No matter your experience level, TMA will make a successful impact on your career through these valuable membership benefits and many more:
- Connect with a network of more than 9,000 members around the world – TMA has 48 active chapters, including 31 in North America
- Build contacts with access to turnaround practitioners, bankruptcy attorneys, lenders, bankers/workout officers, investors and other related professionals
- Find your next deal at regular networking and education events held at the local, regional, national, and international level – including three annual national conferences and eight regional events – all offered at significantly reduced fees for members
- Save even more with discounted member pricing for valuable educational resources including JCR LIVE virtual panel sessions, e-learning programs, and publications
- Gain referrals and new business through your listing in the TMA Membership Directory and with exclusive access to the TMA LinkedIn group
- Receive an annual subscription to the recently redesigned Journal of Corporate Renewal—the leading publication for professionals in the corporate renewal industry
Your membership lasts a full year - no matter when you joined. There’s no need to wait until next year to join. Apply for membership today to provide all of these benefits plus discounts on these affinity programs:
- Audio and Web conferencing (ReadyTalk)
- Car rental (Avis)
- INSOL Special Interest Group (International Association of Insolvency, Bankruptcy, and Restructuring Practitioners)
- Office solutions and business support services (Regus Group Network)
- Professional liability insurance with specific requirements for TMA members (Mesirow Financial)
- Travel and lodging (Hyatt Company Travel Program and Starwood Hotel Program)
- Complimentary Four Month Subscription to Bloomberg Bankruptcy & Restructuring Newsletter
To access these affinity discounts and for more details once you’ve become a member, visit the Members Only section and login.