All books listed in the bibliography may be purchased online at amazon.com
. The only exception is the law article entitled, "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Cram Down Under the New Bankruptcy Code." Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a copy.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Finance for Executives: Managing for Value Creation, 2nd ed., Gabriel A. Hawanwini & Claude Viallet, (South-Western/Thomson Learning, 2002).
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis: A Strategic Perspective, 5th ed., Clyde P. Stickney, Paul R. Brown, & James M. Wahlen, (Thomson/South-Western, 2004).
- "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Cram Down Under the New Bankruptcy Code" American Bankruptcy Law Journal , Volume 53, pp.133-171.
- Bankruptcy Overview: Issues, Law, and Policy, 4th ed., Margaret Howard & Robert M. Zinman, (American Bankruptcy Institute 2002).
- Bankruptcy and Related Law in a Nutshell, 6th ed., David G. Epstein, (West Group 2002).
- Bankruptcy Overview: Issues, Law and Policy, 4th ed., Chapter IV: Fundamental Features of Bankruptcy: Structure of the Code, Who May Be a Debtor, Voluntary and Involuntary Petitions, Dismissal, Conversion, pp. 13-22, Margaret Howard and Robert M. Zinman, (American Bankruptcy Institute 2002).
- Contracts, 3rd ed., John D. Calamari & Joseph M. Perillo, (West Wadsworth 1999).
- Contracts: Examples and Explanations, 2nd ed., Brian A. Blum, (Panel Publishing 2001).
- Contracts in a Nutshell, 5th ed ., Claude D. Rohwer et al., (West Group 2000).
- Gilbert Law Summaries: Contracts , 14th ed., Melvin A. Eisenberg, (Harcourt Brace Legal & Professional Publications 2002).
- Ginsberg & Martin on Bankruptcy, 4th ed., Part V: Property of the Estate, §5.01-5.06; Part X: Proof, Allowance, and Priority of Claims, §10.01-10.11; Order of Distribution, §12.08, Robert E. Ginsberg and Robert D. Martin, (Aspen Publishers, Inc. 2001).
- Secured Transactions in a Nutshell, 4th ed., Henry J. Bailey III & Richard B. Hagedorn, (West Group. 2000).
- The Elements of Bankruptcy, Revised ed., Douglas G. Baird (Foundation Press Revised Edition. 1993)
- The Executive Guide to Corporate Bankruptcy, Thomas J. Salerno, Jordan A. Kroop, & Craig D. Hansen, (Beard Books, 2001).
- The Law of Bankruptcy , Charles J. Tabb (Foundation Press. 1997)
- Uniform Commercial Code in a Nutshell 5th ed., Bradford Stone (West Group 2001)
- Corporate Turnaround: How Managers Turn Losers in to Winners , Donald B. Bibeault, (Beard Books, 1998)